Testosterone PropionateOn March 22, 2022 by adacprain
Testosterone Propionate is an injectable anabolic agent that works similarly to acetate and enanthate. In this preparation, the testosterone molecule is modified by adding a propionic acid ester to it, due to which the substance acquires the following pharmacological properties:
- 100% anabolic and androgenic activity;
- high rate of aromatization (conversion to estrogen);
- no liver toxicity;
- the duration of action is 2-3 days;
- pronounced suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis;
- the maximum activity of the drug is observed on the day of intramuscular administration and gradually decreases over 24-36 hours.
The detection period of testosterone propionate is 40-60 days from the date of the last injection.
Effects and Benefits of Testosterone Propionate
The effect of the steroid is observed after the first injection. Athletes should buy testosterone propionate for whom it is important to get the following effects from the drug:
- increase in endurance and strength indicators;
- a rapid increase in the volume of skeletal muscles;
- activation of lipolysis to burn excess fat mass;
- rapid recovery after heavy physical exertion;
- lower blood cholesterol levels;
- reduce the risk of vascular diseases (heart attack, stroke);
- increased libido.
It is also worth ordering propionate to increase the density and stiffness of muscle fibers. Another feature of this substance is the removal of liquid, therefore a particularly good effect of its action can be observed when drying. The correct use of the steroid allows you to get high quality muscle and relief in a fairly short time.
Features of the use of propionate
The most suitable injection sites are the gluteal, deltoid and tricep muscles. At the same time, you can enter 100 mg, and it should be remembered that every third dose should be reduced by half. The minimum duration of the course is 2 months and the maximum duration is 16 weeks. Therefore, it is better to buy propionate with delivery for the entire course at once, which the specialist calculated in advance. Generally, the average course for a bodybuilder is 12 weeks.
Testosterone Propionate Side Effects
The most common complaint among athletes is pain, hyperemia and skin irritation at the injection site. Therefore, to reduce this negative manifestation, it is recommended to alternate the sites of drug administration. There is also an increase in aggressive behavior.
The main side effects of testosterone propionate are due to the fact that it aromatizes quite easily and then converts into estrogen and dihydrotestosterone, which in high doses can cause:
- baldness on the scalp;
- hirsutism (increased body hair);
- an increase in the size of the prostate;
- masculinization (in women).
Practice shows that in moderate doses, testosterone propionate does not affect the functioning of the liver, kidneys and other internal organs. Suppressing the production of your own testosterone is a natural reaction of the body. The synthesis of its own hormones, as a rule, is restored after 2-3 months. Women are recommended to refuse to use propionate due to pronounced androgenic activity.